A Clock Crew Valentine A Clock Crew Valentine

Guess who rocks?

U! Because you're a clock! Awesome flash work young jedi.

Surfer-Clock responds:

Ooh, I'm a Jedi! When do I start piloting the X-Wing?! Can I drive? XD

Ahh, but you should've reviewed it more on how you really felt about it, because I know this wasn't a 10 worthy movie...thanks for the review, though! I don't get many Clocks to see my stuff.

3D Clocks Slideshow 3D Clocks Slideshow

AMAZING 3-D WORK

I can't begin to imagine how long it took to finish this. Not just the rendering but the photoshop work too. Amazing work. I guess I have to visit the coffee house more often. fifened :)

RenegadeClock responds:

Thank you AsparagusClock. I spent 25 days making this. Each Clock took anywhere between 1 - 10 hours to complete. I really didn't keep good track of time. Please come by teh Coffee House anytime!

Clock Day Mayhem! Clock Day Mayhem!

Mayh3m !!!!!

That was crazy. And fun, the music was a good choice too. But is KnightClock giving me the finger or visa versa? I guess I am cause the palm is facing me. Happy belated clock day!

Clockoween: Teh Ring Clockoween: Teh Ring

omfg, SBC !!!

Poor EggClock, somebody please help. please. It's true that the sound was a little faint, but the graphics were clean. The couch was ver well drawn. And I loved the idea. That was SBC in the mask right? Nice work DWARFINATORclock. 5 + (10 - 7) x2 -6 = ?

DWARFINATORclock responds:

yes it was strawberryclock, i was making another halloween movie, halloween:clockurrection but i will never have that done in time, maybe next year

MGS3: Clock Eater MGS3: Clock Eater

PinneappleClock is sexy

Sweet movie. Metallica is awesome. The drawings where all crisp and clean. And the guns where amazing. Nice movie INoodleClock.

Clock Bond Preview Clock Bond Preview

WOW

Great explosions, I really liked the one where the elevator came down. Amazing work man, when will the full movie be out?

Strawberry's Computer Strawberry's Computer

kekekeke

That was so funny. I can't wait to make some clock crew movies..... poor turd clock, it's never good enough for SBC. So, where shall we meet?